Did you know that email marketing is the most important process in your business?
You do? I sure hope so.
Let me ask you this then… Are you aware of this, but just not quite sure where to start with it?
You can breathe a sigh of relief because it just takes 5 simple steps to implement this all-important cornerstone of your online business…
- Pick an email service provider you want to work with. Preferably one with good deliverability.
- Start building your list. Shocker, I know. Don’t get too complex with this, just have your main mailing list and a simple indoctrination for new subscribers (more on this in a second).
- Create an automated sequence for new subscribers. This delivers that value you promised them to opt-in, and also allows them to get to know you.
- Create a capture page. Offer people something of value in exchange for their email address.
- Have your regular broadcasts ready to go. Build an engaged and profitable list.
I talk about this more in-depth in an audio piece I recorded. Check it out below.
If you’re ready to have step-by-step help in putting this into action, as well as writing emails that sell,